Terms & Conditions - Valentine's Day Social Media Competition 2023
Terms & Conditions - Valentine's Day Social Media Competition 2023
WIN a Signature High Tea Experience with a bottle of sparkling wine for two
To go into the draw to win a Signature High Tea Experience with a bottle of sparkling wine for two, simply make sure you're following us on Instagram and tell us who you would like to share the prize and why.
One lucky winner will be chosen and entries are open from 10:00am Tuesday 14 February until the competition closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 26 February 2023 AEDT.
Information on how to enter the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney competition and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be one winner who will be determined at the end of the period and contacted via their Instagram profile via messenger.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating hotels, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of MMS or Internet costs). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and the hotel reserves the right to deny such entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the
- Promotion commences 14 February until the competition. Entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 26 February 2023 AEDT.
- Participants must complete all stages of entry to be valid for the draw, including commenting on our Instagram competition post confirming your entry within the promotion dates.
- The winner will be notified through their Instagram handle via direct message - 28 February 2023. The Promoter is under no obligation to notify the winner through any other
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider, if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, utilise the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited, and no refund will be No part of the prize is redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
- In the event of any unforeseen events or an act of God, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
- No part of the prize is transferable or
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic and literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of purchase and consumption within the eligible period, as determined by the Promoter and NOT at the time of transmission by the
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional social media or the entrant’s internet service is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and any companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information when booking participating hotels. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney Address: 27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Phone: (02) 8214 0000
GENERAL RULES: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees to use winner's name, city, state, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating, entrant (i) agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), harmless against any and all claims and liability arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the competition or misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (ii) waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter; and (iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries or referrals; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual's ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the competition, or to disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation.
NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.